"Gunpowder tea production and processing technical specifications" national standards draft for comments
July 10: Drafting Notes and Draft of National Standard (Amendment) of "Technical Specification for Gunpowder Tea Production and Processing"
I. Background of project establishment
Gunpowder tea is the main export green tea species in China and owns a high reputation in the world. Stabilizing and improving the quality of gunpowder tea products is of great significance to stabilizing and consolidating the export market and promoting the sustainable development of tea industry in China.
With the continuous improvement of people's requirements for food quality and safety and the implementation of the Food Safety Law of the People's Republic of China, Gunpowder tea production and processing should formulate technical standards that meet the requirements of the Food Safety Law, and organize production and processing according to the standards to ensure quality and safety. It plays an important role in increasing tea export and market competition. However, only Zhejiang Province has a local standard for the production and processing of Gunpowder tea, and the local standard was issued on November 8, 2000. The fifth part of the standard for finished Gunpowder tea was formulated earlier and the content is not comprehensive. There is also no relevant content clearly required by the National Food Safety Law, such as adding glutinous rice to traditional processing of Gunpowder tea, which is not reflected in the original standard. Therefore, the current standards can not meet the current production and processing needs. Other standards have no corresponding provisions. Zhejiang Tea Group Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Gunpowder Tea Processing Enterprises and Zhejiang Entry-Exit Commodity Inspection and Quarantine Bureau have repeatedly requested that the current standards for pearl tea be revised.
II. Brief Introduction of Work
1. Task Sources
In March 2010, Zhejiang Tea Standardization Technical Committee and Zhejiang Tea Industry Association took the lead in inviting tea experts, such as Zhejiang Agricultural Department, Zhejiang Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau, Zhejiang Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, Tea Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, leaders of standard management departments and technicians of pearl tea processing enterprises, to present local pearls. Tea standards, quality of pearl tea and quality and safety of export pearl tea were discussed. Experts and representatives of management departments agreed that it is necessary to revise the Technical Specification for Pearl Tea Production and Processing, which not only conforms to the provisions of the Food Safety Law, but also guides the production of Pearl tea. To this end, Zhejiang Tea Standardization Technical Committee and Provincial Tea Group Co., Ltd. jointly studied and applied for the establishment of the National Standard for Pearl Tea Production and Processing, which was strongly supported by the National Standardization Management Committee. The National Standards Committee (2011) No. 66 "Notice on the Second Batch of National Standard Revision Plans for 2011" was approved.
2. The main drafting units of this standard are Zhejiang Tea Group Tea Research Institute Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Tea Standardization Technical Committee, Zhejiang Provincial Supply and Marketing Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Tea Group Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Tea Industry Association, Xinchang Tea Technology Extension Station, Zhejiang Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, Zhejiang Agricultural Department Economic Crop Administration Bureau, and China National Supply Bureau. General Sales Cooperative Hangzhou Tea Research Institute, Zhejiang Huafa Tea Manufacturing Co., Ltd. and Shengzhou Ruixing Tea Industry Co., Ltd.
3. Main working process
The revision of this standard began in April 2011, and the compilers revised the standard according to the relevant national and newly issued standards. In the drafting process of the standard drafting group, it is considered that the standard title of "Technical Specification for Pearl Tea Production and Processing" is more in line with the actual situation of pearl tea production and processing, so the titles of pearl tea standards after formulation and the standard titles at the time of project establishment have changed slightly. After the draft of the standard was formed in May 2012, several experts from the Tea Research Institute of the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, the Department of Tea Science of Zhejiang University Biotechnology College, the National Tea Standardization Technical Committee, the Hangzhou Tea Research Institute of the Chinese National Supply and Marketing Society, and the Zhejiang Agricultural Department were consulted for the opinions of this standard, and some suggestions for revising the standard were put forward. Article * is not accepted. See the Summary Table for solicitation of opinions.
4. Main drafters and their work
Wang **, Sun **, Lu ** are responsible for the compilation of terms and definitions of technical regulations for pearl tea production and processing, basic conditions of processing technology, process flow, primary processing technology, refined processing technology and quality management.
Wang **, Hu **, Chen ** participated in the discussion of standard framework structure.
Wang Xun and Lu Xun are responsible for the layout and proofreading of the text format.
3. Principles of Standard Compilation and the Basis for Determining the Main Contents of Local Standards
1. Principles and Basis of Compilation
The compilation of this standard follows the principle of "scientific, practical, unified and standardized", and is revised strictly in accordance with the requirements of GB/T1.1-2009. In the process of pearl tea production and processing, the process flow, technology and process parameters are all in accordance with the traditional processing requirements.
2. The Basis for Determining the Main Contents of National Standards
(1) The standard of "Technical Specification for Pearl Tea Production and Processing" stipulates the basic conditions of processing technology, the process of processing technology, the primary processing technology, the refined processing technology and the related technical requirements of quality management. It mainly refers to the fifth part of the local standard of the former Pearl Tea Province, the refined processing and the local standard "Technical Specification for Good Operation of Tea", and pays more attention to the refined processing standard than the original standard. Product processing technology and quality management.
(2) Definition of main contents and explanation of basis
The terms and definitions of this standard are quoted in accordance with the definition in the Technical Regulations for Pearl Tea Processing of Zhejiang Tea Company.
This standard refers to the problem of spraying Glutinous Rice Lake in the frying process of Pearl tea, and refers to the current method of pearl tea processing enterprises.