How to make Green tea 3505b
Green tea 3505b is known as "green pearl" and has a long history. Let's take a look at how it is made.
1. Finishing: The green tea 3505b initial production technology is basically the same as the initial production of Mei tea. In the specific operation, the main difference is that the pearl tea adopts the method of first boring and then throwing. After the fresh leaves are put into the pot, use the 84 type greening machine to fry for 3 to 4 minutes, and the 64 type greening machine for 2.5 to 3 minutes. When a lot of water vapor rushes out from the seam of the lid, remove the lid and stir-fry until the leaves turn dark green and the stems are separated. The water content of the green leaves is 60-64%, and the weight loss is about 35-40%. The degree of greening: the leaves are not yellow, the color is green, and the leaves are soft and not burnt.
2. Kneading: Green tea 3505b kneading machines and methods are basically the same as Mei tea. The difference is that the rolling time of bead tea is slightly shorter than that of eyebrow tea, and the pressure is lighter than that of eyebrow tea. In order to keep the leaves soft, the green leaves are immediately rolled without drying. Generally, the young leaves are kneaded for about 10 to 15 minutes, and the old leaves are rubbed for 15 to 20 minutes. The degree of rolling is as follows: the cell destruction rate is 45-60%, the sliver rate of young leaves is about 90%, and the sliver rate of grade 4-5 is about 85%. If the kneading time is too short, the sliver rate is poor, which is not conducive to frying the pearl tea granules in the shape of disk flowers. The kneaded leaves should be properly unblocked and dried in time to prevent the leaves from turning yellow.
3. Drying: The drying process of pearl tea includes four procedures: frying Erqing, small pot, paired pot and large pot.
(1) Fried Erqing: The main purpose of fried Erqing is to evaporate part of the water. Generally, the water content of Erqingye in spring tea is about 40%. The temperature of summer tea is high, and the leaves lose water quickly when they are fried. The water content of Erqingye is higher than that of spring tea, about 45%.
(2) Frying a small pot, a pair of pots and a large pot: fry the small pot with a pot temperature of 120-160 °C, and the amount of leaves thrown in each pot is 12.5-15 kg Erqingye. The time is about 45 minutes, and the water content is 30-35%. Moderate. Frying the right pot is the key to the roundness of pearl tea. The temperature of the pot requires a long stir-fry in order to make it round. The pot temperature is about 60 ℃, and the amount of leaves to be thrown is combined by the amount of leaves in the two small pots. The time is about 3 hours, and it is moderate to fry until the water content is 15-20%. The temperature of the frying cauldron should be controlled from low to high, generally at 60-80 ℃, and the amount of leaves to be added is combined by the amount of leaves in the two-pot frying pan. The manufacturer of Green tea 3505b tells you that when frying a large pot, cover the pot with a cover, but the time should not be too long, otherwise the leaves will be yellow and ripe, the aroma will be low and the bottom of the leaves will turn yellow.