Organic Gunpowder Green Tea manufacturers teach you how to make gunpowder green tea
Organic Gunpowder Green Tea is a special variety of green tea derived from Camellia sinensis plants that are prepared in slightly different ways and therefore may have unique properties and health benefits. The leaves are rolled into tight little granules, similar to old-fashioned gunpowder granules, which explains the name.
Organic Gunpowder Green Tea manufacturers tell you that you can easily prepare gunpowder green tea at home using nothing more than rolled gunpowder tea leaves and hot water!
1. Bring the water to a boil.
2. Remove water from heat and cool for 2-3 minutes (target temp = 165°F).
3. Add the balls to the ceramic teacup, then pour water over the balls. The manufacturers of Organic Gunpowder Green Tea tell you that once these particles come in contact with water, they unfold quickly and become longer tea leaves.
4. Let the mixture soak for at least 60 seconds.
5. Strain out the mixture, or place the unfolded pellets in water for a more concentrated brew!
6. You can also brew gunpowder green tea in a teapot. The longer the tea leaves are steeped, the stronger the tea. Organic Gunpowder Green Tea manufacturers tell you to strain the tea before putting it in the teapot, or drink it as soon as possible.